TOURIST OFFICE SAINT-AVOLD CŒUR DE MOSELLE
A Board of directors including members among whom:
- The president : Martine LUDMANN
- The CASAS vice-president : Bernard TREUVELOT
- The DUF vice-president : Raymond HAUSER
- The Houve/Boulageois vice-president : Pascal RAPP
- The Warndt vice-president : Gabrielle FREY
- The secretary : Raymonde SCHWEITZER
- The secretary-assistant : Jean-Paul LALLOUETTE
- The treasurer : Carine CHOFFART
- The treasurer-assistant : Jean-Pierre MAKOWSKI.
The staff :
Advisor in stay
Advisor in stay
Advisor in stay
A qualified personnel will answer your requests of leisure activities or tourist information.
A telephone service is insured during opening hours and an answering machine will record your requests during the closure of offices.
To help you to prepare your holidays or your weekends, the Tourist office proposes you:
– A local, departmental, regional, national tourist information with :
- Lists of accommodations (hotels, campings, rents)
- The catalogs of the holiday cottages(shelters) of France
- Maps and tourist brochures
- In summer, a vast choice of amusement parks, zoos, zones of leisure activities…
– Reductions in the various places of interest of Lorraine participating in the operation “Ambassadors of Lorraine”
– The calendars of the festivals of Saint-Avold and the Association of local authorities of the Country of Saint-Avold as well as surrounding municipalities
– The cultural, sports activities, of leisure activities for you and your children.
Promotion and entertainment
The Tourist office insures the promotion of the local, tourist, gastronomic, cultural wealth…
Leaflets published regularly are gracefully provided you with:
– The touristic guide
– The practical guide and the map of the town
– Travel brochures on the city and its wealth
– The half-yearly calendar of events
– The monthly calendar of events
– A complete documentation of welcome for the newcomers.
The Tourist office also proposes:
– Guided tours of the city, only on reservation for the groups
– Walks (every Monday at the afternoon, in summer on certain Wednesdays evenings, according to timetable)
– A shop with sale of books on the city and the neighborhood, postcards, pedestrian footpaths, souvenirs
– The box office of certain entertainments or concerts
– A service of photocopies.
The Tourist office Saint-Avold Coeur de Moselle and its staff makes a commitment :
– to receive their customers in a pleasant and appropriate welcome area.
– to watch the preservation of the quality of the service and its permanent improvement with the presence of a competent staff (effective, kind and smiling).
– to broadcast a reliable, complete and updated information.
– to answer customer expectations by adapting itself to their specific requests.
– to limit the waiting time and to make it acceptable by proposing an adapted way for the customer.
– to facilitate the contact with their foreign customers with the presence of a trilingual staff.
– to facilitate the welcome of the people with reduced mobility by specific arrangements.